SUPPORTERS' TRAVEL IS ORGANISED BY
TASC (The Altrincham FC Supporters' Club) arranges away travel to away first-team matches. Normally the coach aims to arrive at away ground one hour before kick off and leaves as soon as possible after the final whistle.
Advance booking, either at the Club or by ringing the club on 0161 928-1045, is essential. Discounts normally apply for TASC members. NB For the Colchester FA Cup game different procedures apply; see below for details.
The pick-up points are as follows;
- The Vine Inn, Washway Road, Sale
- The Hare & Hounds, Stockport Road, Timperley
- Altrincham Leisure Centre - opposite the Centre on Oakfield Road
- Altrincham FC, J. Davidson Stadium, Moss Lane
To book your seat, please ring the Club on (0161) 928-1045 or sign the travel sheet in the Community Hall on home matchdays.For the benefit of anyone not used to travelling on the supporters' coach, please note that...
- There is strictly NO alcohol permitted on TASC coaches.
- Please only book if you are 100% sure of taking up your seat, as you could prevent others from travelling.
Football Ground GuideThe Football Ground Guide has information on all National League clubs, and many more besides...
|Adults - TASC members|
|Adults - non-TASC members|
|Concessionaries - TASC members|
|Concessionaries - non-TASC members|
|Under-16s & Those in Full-Time Education - TASC members|
|Under-16s & Those in Full-Time Education - non-TASC members|
|The Vine Inn, Washway Road, Sale||11.55am|
|The Hare and Hounds, Stockport Road, Timperley||12.05pm|
|Altrincham Leisure Centre (opposite)||12.10pm|
|Altrincham FC, J. Davidson Stadium, Moss Lane||12.15pm|
BRADFORD PARK AVENUE (BD6 1JQ 50 miles)